Since 1955 Hammill has earned a world-class reputation as a company known for innovation, talent and the highest quality standards.
Over 90,000 square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing and product development facilities confirm our commitment to the highest quality standards. And our over 200 employees are among the finest in the world. Today, we continue to expand and flourish in the area of implantable medical devices and surgical instruments. Our name has become synonymous with product excellence and precision, and our manufacturing capabilities are second to none.
We operate within the Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines, and our manufacturing facility is ISO 13485 certified. In addition, we are registered as a contract manufacturer by the Food and Drug Administration [FDA #1530390]. Medical customers around the world come to Hammill for three key reasons: We’re experienced in most segments of the medical implant and surgical instrument market; we have the facilities, equipment and most importantly the expertise to find solutions to complex manufacturing challenges; and we have the financial wherewithal to handle large, complex launches.
Our expertise in both the engineering and manufacturing segments allows us to work closely with our customers to bring new and exciting products to market.
A quick look at us
- Established In 1955
- Family owned and operated
- 90,000 sq. ft. facility, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located just outside of Toledo, Ohio
- Operate within the good manufacturing practices guidelines mandated by the FDA
- ISO 13485-accredited, and registered with the FDA #1530390 as a manufacturer of medical devices
- 100+ employees
- 4-year formal apprenticeship program – state and national accreditation bring new products to market on time and on budget
- In-house tooling and gage design and manufacture
- Manufacturing team approach, with dedicated manufacturing engineering, and quality control resources
- In-house design for manufacturing engineering